I researched the Irish Potato Famine that began in 1845. Because they had a failed potato crop that was a staple food for them, sadly many Irish starved. It also caused millions to flee the country, and many of them immigrated to the United States.
I am wondering about some of the legends of Ireland. For instance, are there any snakes in Ireland?
Today in my travels of Europe, I discovered types of currency used in Greece, Russia, and Ireland.
ReplyDeleteI am still wondering why it is that since most of Europe uses the Euro, why doesn't all of Europe?
P.S. (Not sure if this is the right way to post, but it was the only way I found...) :)
Today when I was traveling to Europe, I found out a couple of stuff. Here is one of the things I found out. I learned that in Spain there is a monarchy type of government. That is when a country has a king and a queen. However, in Germany they don't have a king and a queen. They have a president. I wonder why Spain has a king and Germany has a president when the 2 countries are so close to each other. It didn't let me post something so I figured that I could post a comment. It was the only way I found.
ReplyDelete- Daniel Rahimzadeh
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteToday, when I traveled through Europe, I found that Poland gained independence from two countries. I never was able to dig deeper on that subject, so I wonder how Poland gained their independence from Russia.
ReplyDeleteThe comment by the author j.007 is Jorge Tito
ReplyDeleteToday, when i traveled through Europe i found out that the Eiffel Tower in France was built on 1887 and it was built, as an entrance arch for the 1889 for world's fair.I still don't know if that is true, but thats was i found out. -Yetlanezi Rodriguez <3
ReplyDeleteWhat I learned about Europe is the currency they use there and how many countries are in there and a question i have is. What is the most dominant religon in Europe
ReplyDeleteMy question is, since I dont know i'm right.
ReplyDeleteIs it RIGHT or WRONG?
Today I traveled to France and found out that the national animal is the Gallic Rooster. But I wonder why? I mean was it just common to see around France? Or was it a reliable food source? Or did people just like them?
ReplyDelete-claire
Today I learned that in most countrys in Europe the dominant religion is Roman Catholic,and that some countrys don't use euro like Spain and Germany.
ReplyDelete-Michael Seminar 3
Today I learned that Ukraine is one of the only countries besides Russia that speaks Russian.
ReplyDeleteI also learned that in England they dont use the Euro, they use pounds.
Today I learned that Germany has a very diverse religion of Roman Catholic (34%),Protestant(34%), Muslim (3.7%), and other (28.3%).Spain, on the other hand only have 2 main groups: Roman Catholic (94%) & other (6%).
ReplyDeleteWhat I want to learn more about is why Germany is called Dutchland & was Portugal part of Spain?
Raman (Seminar 3)
I learned about the sbolic national animals of Norway and France. We used NoodleTools to start our MLA Citations.
ReplyDelete*Symbolic
ReplyDeletetoday in class we worked on our project in europe and me in my partner learnd about languages in spain and italy.
ReplyDeleteI leared, the sport they mostly play in spain is golf.Golf is very popular. Spain has nearly 200 courses.
ReplyDeleteIn spain,what types of food do they eat?
ReplyDeleteWas spain in WWII?
Today I finally finished the storyboard and started working on photo story. Mrs.Cherry also gave us a mini lesson about photo story.
ReplyDeleteI learned that Germany used to be separated by the infamous Berlin wall. Russia used to own east Germany and U.S, Britain,and France owned west Germany.
Is Germany part of the EU(European union)?
- Akash chella
first seminar
Today in class we watched a mini lesson about photo story and read number the stars chapter 9 and took notes while reading.
ReplyDeleteFrom,
Marco Salgado
This is for January 13.............
ReplyDeletefinally found out that this is the place to write the post..............
Today I learned that some of the sports played in Germany is tennis, auto one formula racing,
swimming, and hiking.
what is Germany's currency?
-Akash chella
Today i learned my group finished our story board and watched a video about how to make the photo story tomorrow we are going to start on the photo story
ReplyDelete-Claire Lewis
Today we worked on the story board it went well until we had made some mistakes but we still learned much.we all learned how to make a photo story or at least a how to work it.
ReplyDelete-Alex Dominguez
Today we finished our storyboards for our countries. We weren't able to start our Photostory because we didn't have time to get our story boards checked, but I hope to start tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteToday (it wouldn't let me log in yesterday) we finished our story board and corrected our errors.We got started on finding photos for our projects.
ReplyDelete-Michael Facundo Seminar 3